This practical and beautiful set features two of our bestselling ceramic knives: A 5.5” Santoku and a 3” paring knife. Perfect for the home cook, these knives will be used daily, quickly becoming favorites in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Use the Santoku knife for slicing, dicing, mincing, julienning and the paring knife for cutting, trimming, seeding and peeling small fruits and vegetables. Packaged in an acetate box. The perfect gift.
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
• Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
• Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment. Up to two (2) knives - $10; $5 for each additional knife.